- Be responsible for designing and developing a state-of-the-art, data-driven exploratory analysis of a financial institution’s loan and deposit portfolio. Build, evaluate and recommend predictive and decision models products, and analytics though analysis of large amounts of historical data, pattern identification and creativity.
- Provide thought-leadership on improving customer acquisition strategies for financial institutions, suggesting statistical credit models, and communicate analytical and credit ideas – internally and externally.
- Ideate through data analytics and recommend new and innovative lending products and
structures that can drive innovation and disruption for clients.
- Manage the analytic components of sales deal and ensure the client’s objectives are
incorporated into the analytic plan.
- Review variances against deliverables, set priorities and manage projects of medium to large scope; identify roadblocks and work to resolve them.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS degree in finance, statistics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, operations
3-5 years of experience in credit risk, experience in lending markets
- Significant hands-on experience conducting and leading medium/large predictive
analytics engagements, exploratory data analysis, data management and data preparation.
- Ability to anticipate, investigate and analyze database and data processing problems.
- Proficiency in relevant analytic programming skills and willingness to work closely with
large data sets.
- Specialized knowledge in banking industry and risk management